Modified Budget Wagons

Guys

I have just finished off the first commission pieces for 2018

A modified Budget single plank, this has had the curved top plank removed, and the tops of the angle brackets re-scribed. The brief was for a worn but useable wagon, and to that end I added the remains of a ballast load to the interior.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The pair of Tumbrils have been upgraded with Slater’s wheelsets and Talisman couplers. I have added damage to the woodwork with a fine saw and scalpel, and in addition, I have drilled the end catches and added locking pins from jewellery findings and fine chain.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Si

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s